Net10 Wireless/ Tracfonecomapny

To Whom, it may concern, This is my written request to Cancel Any Service & Request a Refund of Purchased Phone & Unlimited Air card Total $85.59- I was told on May 30th 2012 a new phone would be sent out- via FED-X 3days. After several Days of trying to get service with phone. I had a Total of Half of a Days Use out of phone & air time prior to porting my old number, then I lost all use completely. Several calls/hours/days later I was told they were sending out a new phone. (ticket# [protected]-Operator Betsy# 48837) Today is 6/6/13 and I have Not received a new phone ~ old phone still not in service. I am disputing the charges with my bank and expect a full refund of Phone & Unlimited Air card purchased as a pkg deal. I was not able to use phone or air time One Entire Day! The phone will be returned when I receive a Return Authorization Number Per the Warranty Service Information. Or I will just send it Certified Mail to BrightPoint Reverse Logistics. That is up to you. Be Assured the Better Business Bureau and FCC will be informed of the poor service all around. Rest assured if I have a problem with returns & refunds, I will pursue all avenues/means necessary to receive my refund. As a matter of fact they are receiving a copy of my request along with yours.
Posted on every site possible: I want to speak to Everyone that has had any type of service with Net10wireless or Tracfone and has had trouble with the service or no service or no help with trouble with phone or service. Please join me in putting them out of business. Send your Complaints to Better Business Bureau, Federal Trade Commission and the ACC. If we all pull together maybe the company will either go under and stop taking people’s money or they will be forced to restructure

De
Jun 07, 2013

Comments

• Sh
      Sep 12, 2019

I purchased a TracFone in 2015. I rarely have need for this phone but decided to keep it anyway. I let the time expire, received a mailer saying "Status Disconnected, come back to Tracfone today to get 120 Bonu: Minutes, use this offer until Sept. 2, 2019" I tried to use the bonus points when I purchased $99.00 but was informed that I was not eilgibile for this promotion. I went ahead and purchased $99.00 worth of minutes. These minutes show in the display of Home, 1, 792.40 minutes but expiration date is Sept. 12, 2019. I am unable to make a call or receive a call on the number [protected]. Something needs to be done to correct this problem immediately and /or refund my $99.00 . to my account. I await your immediate response .

• Mi
      Sep 16, 2019

@shirley fletdher Hi shirley fletdher. I'm Mia from NET10 Wireless. I apologize for the trouble this has caused you. We'll help you resolved your concern. To further assist you, please copy and paste this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO to chat with a live agent. For your convenience, you may contact one of our customer care representatives at [protected]. Our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.