NET 10 / samsung r451c
I just spoke with net 10 customer service, he stated that the samsung r451c now charges 5 cents per text. I bought the phone because it is advertised by net 10 to only charge 3 cents per text. Below is what is also listed on net 10's web site re the samsung R451C.
Includes 300 Minutes and 60 Days of Service upon activation. Single Rate for every call - always 10¢ a minute: local, nationwide long distance and roaming. International calling to over 60 destinations just 15 cents per minute, Text Messaging only 3¢ per message for the Samsung R451C, Mobile Web, MP3 Player (cable and SD card not included), 1.3 Megapixel camera, MMS Picture Messaging, Bluetooth® Wireless Technology, Slider QWERTY Keyboard, Caller/Picture/Ringtone ID, Buy Downloadable Ringtones and Graphics using airtime minutes, Vivid Color Display, Voicemail, Call Waiting, Hands-free Speaker, Key Pad Lock, Alarm Clock, Voice Recorder, Voice Dialing, Voice Commands, Vibration Alert, Auto Redial, Hearing Aid Compatible (M3), Alarm Clock, 10 Polyphonic Ringtones and Phonebook with up to 500 entries.
More NET 10 Complaints & Reviews
- Net10 Wireless - terrible customer service! 
- NET10 - net10 will not reactivate phone 
- Net10 Wireless - scam and cheating 
- NET 10 - poor service! 
- NET10 - bad service 
- Net 10 Wireless - telephones, customer service; network service level 
- Net 10 Wireless - the service of provider 
- NET10 - slowing down my phone to the point its useless and I can't do business or get online 
- Net10 Wireless - data and text issues 
- Net10 Wireless - upgraded defective phone and customer service