Nespresso / delivery service

Spokane, WA, United States Review updated:

I encourage people NOT to join the Nespresso Club. Ordered coffee December the 18th and was advised that I would receive a delivery by Monday December 21. The coffee as usual was to be delivered to my office which closes at 5 pm. Nespresso hired an economy delivery service called On Trac. After many discussions with both Nespresso and On Trac, we were given nothing but the run around. Guest for the Christmas Holiday with no where to buy their capsules and now Christmas Eve and still no coffee. Oh by the way they said they tried delivering 8:18 pm the first day; 9:26 pm the second day; and finally 7:54 pm last night to a work place. Oh gee a closed 5 pm office. Nespresso and On Trac could care less and their customer service could care less! Home delivery for us living in the country is impossible when your employed! If you're thinking of purchasing coffee or a coffee machine remember the hurdles of having to purchase on line for their service. Its really shame for I had no problems with the actual taste of the coffee. We HAD two pixies now for sale.

Re
Dec 24, 2015

Comments

• 2h
      Apr 09, 2016

Life must be good if coffee delivery is your major complain