Neotel / I have moved since I got the neotel service and my new home doesn't have any signal
I have moved since I got the neotel service and my new home doesn't have any signal. I phone neotel to try to get them to send someone to come and see if I would have reception if they put up an antenna (I know I would because I tested it with a small ****py antenna and got some signal). I talked to the person and after holding on for while, they came to the conclusion that there is no signal where I am staying, without sending someone to come and check. So the person said that I would have to cancel my service.
He logged my cancelation request and gave me a reference number and said that someone will phone me to confirm this and that I should just send their customer service an email as well. I did this and no one has phoned me. I want them to cancel my service so that I can start looking for another service provider that will be able to help me in my area, but what really ****** me off is the fact that they did not cancel my service and now I had to pay for a month that I could not use the device.
More Neotel Complaints & Reviews
- Neotel - The internet bandwith just gets slower and slower 
- Neotel - Contract termination
- Neotel - Missapropriation of funds 
- Neotel - Neotel's anti disclosure and lack of service
- Neotel - Bad service
- Neotel - credit due
- Neotel - Very disappointed at the lack of service 
- Neotel - bad service and signal can't buy airtime
- Neotel - No coverage due to others deemed more important
- Neotel - My modem with neotel (Out of order) and overcharged on a capped data bundle