Neotel / I have moved since I got the neotel service and my new home doesn't have any signal

I have moved since I got the neotel service and my new home doesn't have any signal. I phone neotel to try to get them to send someone to come and see if I would have reception if they put up an antenna (I know I would because I tested it with a small ****py antenna and got some signal). I talked to the person and after holding on for while, they came to the conclusion that there is no signal where I am staying, without sending someone to come and check. So the person said that I would have to cancel my service.

He logged my cancelation request and gave me a reference number and said that someone will phone me to confirm this and that I should just send their customer service an email as well. I did this and no one has phoned me. I want them to cancel my service so that I can start looking for another service provider that will be able to help me in my area, but what really ****** me off is the fact that they did not cancel my service and now I had to pay for a month that I could not use the device.

Ri

Comments

• 36
      Aug 12, 2019
    Neotel - Phone porting Imposible
    Axolotl (Pty) Ltd

I / we have tried to have our business contact number ported from neotel to Mweb and there has been no response from neotel when requested from Vodacom or Mweb.
    Neotel does not respond and it is impossible to get staff at neotel to answer the phones.
    No hope for neotel it seems