Nedbank — release of my title deed
I settled the account in March 2017.
The bank want letter of bond cancellation and insurance before they can release the title deed.
My ex- wife refused to sign those papers till i approach the court to compel her to do that.
I submitted those documents on 19th of last month, still the bank does not release the title deed.
They say they want the policy number of the insurance company, they never issue me with insurance documents when i applied for that, what surprises me is that their statements reflect debit of R432.00, even now they are still debiting that money from the R4000 they were supposed to refund, but they don't know the insurance policy and company name but the money is debited by the bank.
I want the bank to release my title deed as i don't owe them, also to refund whatever money from R4000 which is still there,
Homeloan acc. [protected]
Ref no: [protected]
Mr H Kobue
I request feedback.
Updated by Kobue, Dec 03, 2018
I request the bank to tell me when am i going to get my title deed.
More Nedbank Complaints & Reviews
- Nedbank - unauthorized deductions of my account 
- Nedbank Home Insurance - poor service 
- Nedbank-savvy Current Account - banking fees/service 
- Nedbank Credit Card - outstanding balance 
- Nedbank - nedbank - stealing money 
- Nedbank - unauthorised debit order
- Nedbank - motor vehicle finance statements via email
- Nedbank - helplessness from the bank if you are out for the country
- Nedbank - blacklisting
- Nedbank - bad customer service