Nedbank / banking charges

1 South Africa Review updated:

I have banked with Nedbank for some time. I have an account that charges R85 per month for bank fees, fair enough. Since 1st Oct 2009 I have not had any income come through the account. I call the bank to freeze my Account since I would like to use the account when I finally secure a job. So, End Feb I cannot freeze my account, the charges are building up I can't pay it off since I have NO income. I am pretty much stuck! The account will build up until such time that I use it again - which in this day and age could mean a further 6 months. Now I ask Nedbank, why can I not just freeze the account until I can use it but not. They are totally useless, uncaring SOB's. I find it unbelievable that they don't offer any kind of service??? So whats on the cards for me, being blacklisted thats what. CHEERS NEDBANK!!

Comments

• Is
      9th of Sep, 2013

I agree with you. They are most definately the most uncaring Bank I have ever had the misfortune to come across. They really do not care about anyone except their ugh, not so good but very bad reputation.