NCL Norwegian Cruise Line / Terrible company

Customer Service Rep booked wrong dates, now they want to charge additional $250 per person (8 people)to correct travel dates. We cancelled trip and due to additional expense, they still are charging us $250 per person, total of $2, 000 for suppling nothing.

He

Comments

• Ra
      10th of Mar, 2010

My family just returned from an NCL cruise. We cruised in February 2010. I am here to tell you that after reading the complaints from 2008 nothing has changed. NCL just doesn't care what people think. NCL complaints deal with value, service, and quality. Other cruise complaints like Royal Caribbean deals with procedural issues...no so much service and quality. We spent a load of money for our family vacation on NCL and this was the most disappointing vacation I have ever spent in my entire life...and I'm 41 years old. I spend this much time letting people know because I felt like we were robbed by NCL. And to make matters worst...they don't care. If I can make 100 people think twice about booking on NCL I would feel better. Book on any other cruise lines like Carvinal or Royal Caribbean. If you look around you'll find the same value like NCL, but receive much better service and quality. I have cruised on other cruise lines and the only reason that NCL still fill ships with passengers is because they compete with low pricing. Of course once you book with them and get aboard...you realize you got what you paid for. Don't get fooled!