NBC Universal Store / Scam and rip off!
I ordered a hoodie from their website before Thanksgiving. It was on backorder and due to ship 12/26/07. It never shipped, and I never received any updates from them about the status. I emailed their "customer service" three times; all three times I got an automated email saying I would have a real response in 24 hours, but there was no follow up. I even called their "customer service" number and was told that the phone people are completely different from the email system, and there is no way to actually file a customer service complaint. Here I am paying them for a product to basically wear and give them free advertising, and they can't even respond to a simple inquiry. Never shop from their site, ever.
More NBC Universal Store Complaints & Reviews
- Shop NBC - Wes and Pamela McCoy 
- Shop NBC - Credit Card, Value pay 
- Shop NBC - Buyer beware!
- NBC Universal Store - Customer Service Contact Number 
- Shop NBC - Fraud
- NBCNews.com - nbc today
- NBCUniversal - Olympic Medals coverage 
- NBC Universal Store - No Customer Service Support
- Nbc news - Joe Scarborough/Andrea Mitchell 
- Nbcuniversalstore.com - Don't deal with these scammers