NBC Universal Store / Customer Service Contact Number
After 3 hours of futile online attempts to change a pending DVD order that is back ordered, I finally called NBC at Rockefeller Center, NYC, and was passed through three different departments. I finally landed at the Information Desk & Tours Desk where a pleasant young lady gave me the seemingly "coveted" Toll-free number to NBC Universal Store Online Customer Service--here it is and please share with others (who are banging their heads against a wall)
When you dial this number, you will get an automated response which asks for your Order number, etc; after you get the automated status of your order, say loudly--"Representative!'
That should take you to a "breathing" person!! I make no promises after that, but will have jumped a hurdle that remains insurmountable for many!
More NBC Universal Store Complaints & Reviews
- Shop NBC - Wes and Pamela McCoy 
- Shop NBC - Credit Card, Value pay 
- Shop NBC - Buyer beware!
- NBC Health Insurance - Defraud the consumers! Scam! 
- NBC Dateline - Video of 21 year old shot in the head 
- NBC - the whole shipment and experience
- NBCNews.com - nbc today
- NBCUniversal - Olympic Medals coverage 
- NBC Universal Store - No Customer Service Support
- Nbc news - Joe Scarborough/Andrea Mitchell