NBC Universal Store / Customer Service Contact Number

United States Review updated:
4.4
After 3 hours of futile online attempts to change a pending DVD order that is back ordered, I finally called NBC at Rockefeller Center, NYC, and was passed through three different departments. I finally landed at the Information Desk & Tours Desk where a pleasant young lady gave me the seemingly "coveted" Toll-free number to NBC Universal Store Online Customer Service--here it is and please share with others (who are banging their heads against a wall)
[protected].

When you dial this number, you will get an automated response which asks for your Order number, etc; after you get the automated status of your order, say loudly--"Representative!'
That should take you to a "breathing" person!! I make no promises after that, but will have jumped a hurdle that remains insurmountable for many!

BCharels

Comments

Aj
  19th of Dec, 2008

I spent 3 days trying to get in contact with NBC Universal store. You only can do it through their sad email constumer service. AND NO PHONE NUMBER!

I ordered some items and realized the address was one digit off from the right address. And needed it to be changed. They shipped it before it was changed. So I called Fed Ex and their hands were tied because NBC Universal Store had it flagged that only they can change the address. So I called the store, thanks to you that I found the phone number to talk to a live person. And the store said they couldn't call and change it because it had already been shipped. Ok now what do I do? I am freaking out at this point. I called Fed Ex back and I talked with a very nice lady with an empathetic ear, and she said they will just hold it and the receiver can just pick it up instead of having it delivered. What a life-saver. Whewww...Sigh...Merry Christmas.

NBCUniversal Logo NBCUniversal