Natures Best Acai Berry Supplement / Major Rip Off

1 GA, United States Review updated:

I ordered the supposedly FREE sample of Natures Best Acai Berry Supplement on 2/4/09 from www.natures-acai.com. The $4.99 shipping charge, posted 2/7/09, was expected. What was not expected was another $79.96 posted 2/21/09 from www.natures-acai.com. and $29.95 for something called fit factory (www.selfhelpff.com) posted 2/28/09. When I called to cancel I was informed that I had also signed up for something called Cost Smashers and that the first bottle of Acia Berry was NOT ACTUALLY FREE. Gee, that was not what it said in their advertisement! In addition that first bottle of Acai Berry did not arrive until early March. By then I had already been charged $85.91 (3/7/09) for another bottle. Bottom line-DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM WWW.NATURES-ACAI.COM. THEY ARE A MAJOR RIP OFF.

More Natures Best Acai Berry Supplement Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Il
  24th of Feb, 2009
Natures Best Acai Berry Supplement - rip off
Amir and Sanchez Neutraceuticals llc
20100 S Vermont Ave
Torrance
California

ordered free trial for $4.79 which was for 30 days and two weeks later was charged $78.96 on my credit card. There is no telephone to file complaint. This is definietely false advertising and a rip off.

2nd of Mar, 2009
Natures Best Acai Berry Supplement - Unauthorized Charges
Natures Best

I went to Buy a free trial that was suppost to be 4.99 and they charged me 79.99 on my account as well as the 4.99! Then I noticed another charge on my account from lifestylefit.com which I never even went too shortly after I ordered the Acai berry from Natures own! This product is the only thing I have ordered since Christma! This is a scam, I'm working with my bank to see if they can help but so far no luck..

Co
  3rd of Mar, 2009

On behalf of Nature's Acai Berry, I would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers, for whom satisfaction is assumed, agree to a continued membership upon sign-up. This elite membership includes the automatic shipping and billing of your new supply of Nature's Acai Berry to save you the inconvenience of having to reorder by phone! Also included in these terms was the information regarding the other risk free trials that you agreed to sign up for. These terms include detailed information regarding time frames and pricing structures, as well as how to contact the other companies regarding your memberships. If you have since changed your mind, remember that you have the option of canceling your orders at any time by contacting our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our site (1-800-983-7968). Your satisfaction is our number one concern, so feel free to contact us to resolve any issues. Thank you and have a great day!

Li
  17th of Mar, 2009

I ordered a$3.95 trial and the fine print stated I would have to cancel further orders within 15 days of receiving the trial order. I received the trail. The trial pills were like sweet tarts. I called and canceled that day. Next thing I know I'm getting billed $87.00 for a 60 day bottle of pills. I contacted the phone number once again since terminating the future offer and the company stated I never terminated future offers. THEY LIED!!!. This is a scam. If you've seen the news in the last few weeks they have even stated this is a scam on the nightly news . I should have done my research before I purchased the $3.95 trial offer. This is probably going to end up a nightmare by the time its all over. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS ITEM!!! They are only green tea and caffiene. Just make a cup of coffee and go to the dollar store and get you a bottle of green tea. This was a big mistake on my part.

Ma
  23rd of Mar, 2009

Does anyone know how to contact the Natures Best Acai Berry Supplement company?

Me
  23rd of Mar, 2009

After ordering my products I wanted to contact them to change my credit card information. This stuff really works and have to keep it going! It's very easy to change, just go to website www.verifyyourorder.com - everything is computerized which means it's instant and automatic!

Ea
  25th of Mar, 2009

I ordered the trial. I was shocked to see all the charges that were put on my credit card . $2.95, shipping, 29.95, trial, 79.96 balance on the trial because I didn't cancel. I am disputing these charges. Of course, they won't let you return the unused product.
The reason I didn't cancel on time was because this product had done such a job on my thyroid (I take medication) that my levels were so off that I was having all kinds of blood work done.
I would NEVER recommend this product or this company.

Ea
  25th of Mar, 2009

I have called that phone number. I am now talking to a person in the Philiphines. His english is not the best. I am having trouble explaining that I want to return a new unopened bottle. He says no I can't. I told him I will dispute the bill or he can take this bottle back. After going aroun in circles with him for 15 minutes. I will dispute it. d

Ch
  29th of Apr, 2009

did you ever get it figured out? same thing happend to my girlfriend last month. Dealing with them is impossible because they have really bad accents and we cant understand them.

so im curious to see how your adventure with this ripoff pill ended up?

Pp
  21st of Jan, 2011

Yes Call 888-429-5498 I Got through and had my name removed from the list.

Lk
  27th of Jan, 2011

I ordered the trial sample as well and immediately cancelled the auto-ship the same day that I ordered it. I even called and spoke with a representative of the company and they confirmed that it was cancelled. Well, guess what, almost one month to the date of ordering I received a new bottle of Natures Acai Berry and my bank account was hit with an $80.00+ charge.
I called the above number on January 26th. The message states that they are closed due to the Holiday's.
What Holiday? Is this not America? What Holiday? I would like some satisifaction, please contact me.