Nature's Best ACAI Berry and Bromalite / Advertised FREE Sample's for JUST Shipping and Handling

1 NC, United States Review updated:

Nature's Best ACAI Berry and Bromalite companies advertised FREE sample products you just pay Shipping and Handling charges of around $5.00 each. I received the Bromalite in about 3 days and the ACAI Berry in about a week and a half later approx. 2/16/2009. I checked my bank statement to find additional charges for these products of $69.95 for the Bromalite and $79.96 for the Nature's ACAI Berry pending transaction on 2/18/2009. I notified my bank of these scam charges and she advised me to wait until these charges leave the pending transactions into posted transactions and then file a complaint with my bank to have these charges reversed. Pleasve advise if any of these companies are held accountable for their scam operations and if so what happens to these behind the scenes scam artist.

paramedicellis@aol.com

Comments

• Na
      21st of Feb, 2009

Contact the Attorney General's office where product was shipped. In your case, North Carolina

STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA
    Department of Justice
    9001 Mail Service Center
    Raleigh, NC 27699-9001
    CONSUMER PROTECTION
    (919) 716-6000
    (877) 566-7226

Cancel your credit card, reporting abuse/fraud.

Contact internet fraud and complain.
    www.ic3.gov/complaint/

Go on every consumer complaint web site and make your complaint be heard.

I was duped, too, thinking they were legit.

• Na
      21st of Feb, 2009

Sorry gave incorrect AG address.
    Bromalite from Lewes, DE:

I already went through the hoop dance calling 1-866-897-0663, and Chatted on line (have the chat log to include in Attorney General Complaint)

There is no 30-Day RISK FREE TRIAL, as Michelle wrote in my complaint (see Nance complaint)

They scammed us.

Contact Attorney General Office where product shipped.

RETURN THIS FORM TO:
    CONSUMER PROTECTION UNIT
    DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE STATE OF DELAWARE 820 NORTH FRENCH STREET, 5TH FLOOR
    WILMINGTON, DELAWARE 19801
    Phone: (302) 577-8600 or (800) 220-5424
    Fax: (302) 577-6499
    Email: consumer.protection @state.de.us

Write complaint to internet fraud:
    www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

• De
      21st of Mar, 2009

Hi, my name is Delphine.Abrams im truley sorry for
    all of our lost.But let the truth be told ...too these insensitive money hungry ### thieves...This is a crime no matter how you look at it.I to also purchased ACAI BERRY DEXTOX ULTIMATE FAT BURNER...People we all need to be SMART and protect youself.I GAINED some weight about200lbs.So i said what the heck and placed a order for a FREE trial Acai Berry Detox guess what 1M0NTH LATER im still200lbsPLUS2overweight.Now suffering with MIGRANES&CONSTIPATION DAILY.NEXT TIME LESS OUT SMART THEM LIKE I DID...I USED A PREPAID VISA from ACE check cashing LOADED the card with the EXACT AMOUNT for S&H NOW CHARGE THAT TO MY ACCOUNT.Never use you BANK CARDS OR CREDIT CARDS ONLINE...GET U A PREPAID CARD SO WHO U DO BUSINESS WITH CAN ONLY CHARGE THE AMOUNT U AGREE TO.ONLY load the PREPAID CARD for only what want to spend...NOT WHAT THE THIEVES WANT TO STEAL...They will get whats coming toTHEM!!!There is a HIGHER POWER THE BIBLE SAYS WHAT SEEDS U SOW INTO A PERSON LIFE U WILL REAP A HARVEST...U WILL REAP WHAT U SOW...GALATIANS:6:7 THIS THE NEW TESTAMENT OF THE BIBLE...MY CONTACT
    #727-657-8035 I GOT A BILLING STATEMENT@THE
    SAME TIME I GOT THIS HEADACHE weight loss that dont work NEVER THE LESS i did NOT recieve my colon cleanse yet!!!PLEASE PASS MY COMMENT ON TO OTHERS LIKE US...BE SMART LIVE LONG&STRONG GOD BLESS U...PUT A STOP2 GREED&CORRUPTION...