Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company / won't pay claim.
Nationwide won't pay my claim. They say, because the person who hit me, won't respond to their calls and letters. They can't release the check. They already came and game me an estimate for the damage. Now they are doing nothing, because of the other person involved, who caused the accident. That woman gave me all her insurance/vehicle information. When I filed the claim, all that info was correct. However for the simple reason, she won't respond to her own insurance company, they won't pay the claim.
More Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company Complaints & Reviews
- Nationwide Insurance - cancellation fee 
- Nationwide Insurance - not on your side... for a home insurance complaint! 
- Nationwide Insurance - fraud and scam 
- Nationwide Insurance - cancellation of coverage 
- Nationwide Insurance - cancellation - debt collection 
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company - claims 
- Nationwide Insurance - fraudulants
- Nationwide Insurance - extremely unhelpful customer service
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company - claims associate is unresponsive
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company - claim associate not responding at all