Nationwide Insurance / failure to pay
Another driver caused the accident. Nationwide was his insurer. The adjuster, Marie-Lyne Lezeau, called me almost every day for over a month always wanting to get a medical release signed. She blackmailed me by saying that Nationwide would not pay my medical bills until the release was signed. Now that I have signed the release, five months have gone bye and the bills still are not paid. Marie-Lyne now ignores my calls and emailings. I will never sign anything after an accident again without talking to a lawyer first. I guess I will have to pay the bills myself now and take Nationwide to small claims court. Do not get your insurance from them!
More Nationwide Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Nationwide Insurance - cancellation fee 
- Nationwide Insurance - not on your side... for a home insurance complaint! 
- Nationwide Insurance - fraud and scam 
- Nationwide Insurance - cancellation of coverage 
- Nationwide Insurance - cancellation - debt collection 
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company - commercial claims
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company - claims adjuster!!!
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company - pet insurance
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company - delay in claim process
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company - claims associate is unresponsive