Nationwide Insurance / homeowners insurance
I purchased my homeowners Insurance thru nationwide this year..they were the cheapest, and they were not cheap..about 60 days later an agent showed up at my house to a visual exterior inspection, while he did'nt say he found anything wrong...I got a bill in the mail from Nationwide increasing my policy amount by $110.00, with a little notation from them stating I should pay by the end of the month...I have'nt paid that $110.00 yet, I did'nt authorize the increase, did'nt discuss anything with their agent/representative...just got a bill..so people beware of grinning Insurance agents at your door..if you did'nt invite them out...you will get a bill ...at least from Nationwide...I'll be moving my policy when it expires...
More Nationwide Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Nationwide Insurance - cancellation fee 
- Nationwide Insurance - not on your side... for a home insurance complaint! 
- Nationwide Insurance - fraud and scam 
- Nationwide Insurance - cancellation of coverage 
- Nationwide Insurance - cancellation - debt collection 
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company - claims
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company - claim on homeowners policy
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company - commercial claims
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company - claims adjuster!!!
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company - pet insurance