Nationstar Mortgage / unfair business practices

Santa Rosa, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 707-546-5765

I have been dealing with Nationstar Mortgage for two months. They consistently delay paper work, they lie about receiving paper work. I have documentation of
5 FAX's that I have sent to Nationstar. Either their employees are illiterate, lazy, or being told to use delay tactics so that they can deny the loan after 3 months. They are my current home lender because they bought my loan from BofA. They do not return phone calls, their supervisors refuse to come to phone and deal with any issues. They accepted buy out money from the tax payers and then refuse to use any of it to help the ones who bailed them out. In approximately 2 weeks time I will be denied do their incompetence. Then I will be forced to begin a law suit against them and their employee Amber Leeann Holligan ID# 71166.

Comments

• Wl
      7th of May, 2012

Look out anyone who deals with this company. I tried to refinance with them and was denied yet it is not uncommon if you are within the grace period that they call you as many as six times a day. This is the worst mortgage company out there how did they ever get bailout money we should as a nation get to choose which companies get help based on how they treat their consumers.