APEX FINANCIAL GROUP Logo

APEX FINANCIAL GROUP

Having problems with APEX FINANCIAL GROUP?

2737 N Main St
Walnut Creek, California
United States - 94597-2795

Complaints & Reviews

Thief!

I have closed a loan back in June with Apex Financial Group. way before they declared bankruptcy. Everyday I called they gave the run around saying they short on staff and payments have been delayed. Right after they run out of business, Jerry Washinton the thief is asking me to obtain 25% of my money. I was waiting on that money to pay my home loan. I am a single dad with 2 kids and did not know what to do. He had faxed over an agreement to give the 25% but still not getting a cent. Any lawyer who wants this case, please, contact me. I would give it all to charity instead of seeing a thief like: Jerry Washington have it. The Almighty lord will make him pay hard for stealing people's money like that.

• Di
    Difficult Times Jan 10, 2008

It's Terry Washington and stole everyone's money. They now have opened up another company. Roy William, Teri Trekas and Terry Washington along with some others have done this before. Some former branches have filed cases and have served them court papers as they are still in the same area. They have not filed bankrupcy. I am trying to find out the court date so that I may serve them in court as well. Google Apex and read all about it. Supposedly, they have done this several times before.

• Ne
    nerida cuccia Jan 31, 2008

I see that he not only screwed me as a consumer, but also his brokers. Sorry for you perhaps you were one of the brokers that wasn't out to screw over the public. I hope the guy who brokered my refi got royally f...... He deserves a lot more. Richard I hope you got yours.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices