Nationstar Mortgage / the most unprofessional

United States Review updated:

First, their customer service is a joke... Second, they don't know from one minute to the next what they are doing or saying and everyone that you talk to has no idea how many people u have spoken with before them... Third, they are adding fees upon fees upon fees and just hope no one ask questions because no one in that company can give u a straight answer... We are suppose to have a 10 day grace period when our payments are due on the 1st... Well weake the payments on the 4th and just found out we have been charged a late fee every single blessed month! I don't understand why with all the complaints that are everywhere on the internet why is this company still in business... It seems to me that when you have this many people complaining against one company, someone would investigate these and shut their doors permenantly.. We have called them every single month since april 2014 trying to get a monthly statement.. At the end of july, we received a letter stating that after we made the payment for august, the statement would be generated... Well it is now time for us to make septembers payment and we still cannot get a flipping statement.. I just want to know how hard is it to send a statememy

Da
Aug 29, 2014

Comments

•   Sep 03, 2014

Hello Dannieshoe,

We have successfully dealt with these exact Nationstar situations in our office just as you have stated above and we were able to successfully assert the rights of our clients!

While I am sorry for the abuse that you have suffered at the hands of Nationstar, it is not surprising as we have the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with Nationstar on a daily, if not hourly, basis for our clients that have experienced the same or similar mortgage servicing issues that you have stated in your valid complaints to include CFPB violations for payments not being promptly and properly credited, restricted dual-tracking, fair review process, no runarounds, notification of foreclosure alternatives and most importantly; refusal to provide mortgage statements when requested as required by law. Can I say that there are multiple consumer rights violations under Federal law that I found in your complaints and I am on a mission to educate consumers on their consumer rights.

I routinely look for posts to answer in hopes that it will not only bring optimism to those homeowners and borrowers in distress but also some basic information to assist in fighting the banks like Bank of America, Chase, Citi and Wells Fargo that are "too big to fail" but yet don't appreciate the bailout that we provided in their time of need. The debt collectors like ASC, SPS, SLS, GreenTree, Bayview, Caliber, Ocwen and Nationstar are simply just ### but they can be beat at their own game too just like the big banks can be defeated.

It pains me that you have fallen victim to the illegal, unfair, deceptive and abusive acts and practices of Nationstar but I commend you for seeking help; too often homeowners do not fight for their consumer and constitutional rights! With that said, you have overlooked a key aspect to your fight, which is putting it in writing in the form of a proper QWR and submitting a formal complaint to the FTC or CFPB for immediate response; it’s sad that it takes regulatory muscle to affect change but it is true.

My firm routinely seeks out complaints online so that we can educate as to how to fight back on our weekday show called "The Daily Complaint" where we review a complaint and how to tackle it successfully. We reviewed your complaints on the show today if you would like to listen, visit www.TheDailyComplaint.com.

Let me point out that Nationstar has violated your rights under the "No Runarounds" section of the CFPB's new mortgage servicing rules as afforded you under the CFPB and Dodd-Frank Act as well as the “No Surprises” rules. Here is a link to the CFPB's new mortgage servicing rules http://www.consumerfinance.gov/newsroom/consumer-financial-protection-bureau-rules-establish-strong-protections-for-homeowners-facing-foreclosure/

In the event you have further questions, you can contact me via email at [protected]@ConsultingEND.com or via the website at www.ConsultingEND.com or via phone (my full contact information is below) as I would be more than happy to contact Nationstar on your behalf or with you to determine the status of your loan as well as what options exist for you as a borrower/homeowner...free of charge to you!

END Consulting is a full service strategic debt and credit consulting firm started in 2006 with expertise is debt negotiations coupled with an exceptional track record of strategic consulting to include the real estate industry with a formidable business foundation. We have successfully assisted hundreds of clients in the past year alone in achieving desired results with regards to their mortgage loan(s) to secure ethical, legal and affordable mortgage solutions. The results that we negotiated for our clients were not on the table for most when we took on the client as it took regulatory muscle and aggressive communication to achieve the desired debt restructuring resolutions.

I would be happy to elaborate for anyone reading this as we always offer free consultation until we can determine if we can assist you to include contacting the bank and/or servicer for you for free to uncover the options that exist for you in this situation. You can reach me via email at [protected]@ConsultingEND.com or via the web at www.ConsultingEND.com. I have had the pleasure of educating thousands of consumers on their rights and how to assert them to get what they want...my firm is exceptional at what we do!

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's END

Respectfully,