Nationstar Mortgage / terrible sub-prime nightmare
I've had two mortgages with GMAC for years. I have never had a single problem with GMAC. GMAC sold a ton of mortgages to Nationstar Mortgage, one of my mortgages being one of them sold. I cannot express how afraid and discouraged I am with Nationstar.
I've already spent two months worrying about my mortgage because Nationstar could not tell me for sure wether or not my payments were posted to my account. "Call back in a month" is not an acceptable answer when I asked if payment was posted to my account.
Questions about escrow - forget it. Don't even go there, as I had to explain what an escrow even is to the customer rep.
First, there is no easy way to pay them. They offer some Western Union web pay options and pay by phone options, but the cheapest is $6.95! I get fearful, because if a company can't even setup an honest way to pay them, what else can you expect?
It's a frightful feeling, especially in these times, that my homestead is in the hands of these clowns.
More Nationstar Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Aurora Loan Services - Fraud and scam 
- Nationstar Mortgage - former employee spills secrets 
- Nationstar Mortgage - modification loans 
- Nationstar Mortgage - fraud/false buisiness practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - predatory lending practices 
- Nationstar/Mr. Cooper - mortgage payments
- Nationstar Mortgage - pulling the plug on hard hit families receiving federal government assistance
- Nationstar Mortgage - website
- Nationstar Mortgage - lending practices
- Nationstar Mortgage - mortgage