Nationstar Mortgage / terrible customer service
Nationstar Mortgage LLC bought our mortgage from CitiMortgage, effective November 1, 2010. The only paperwork we have received was from Citi about this transfer and nothing from Nationstar. Three weeks before our mortgage payment was due, we called both companies and was informed that we can make our November payment with Citi as our last payment. When we went to Citi to make our payment, we were informed that our account was closed and we would have to speak to Nationstar about the matter. We called Nationstar. but instead we got forwarded to a poor woman's house who has been receiving numerous angry calls from Nationstar customers. We tried the number again and finally got a representative who could not tell us anything about our account, terms or anything about our paperwork until next week (when it would be too late to send a payment). The only thing Nationstar could tell us was to send our payment to a P.O. Box in Texas using Citi's account number. No wonder Nationstar has been accused of fraud and has multiple pending lawsuits against them. They force you into their terms without the consumer's acknowledgment!
More Nationstar Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Aurora Loan Services - Fraud and scam 
- Nationstar Mortgage - former employee spills secrets 
- Nationstar Mortgage - modification loans 
- Nationstar Mortgage - fraud/false buisiness practices 
- Nationstar Mortgage - class action lawsuit 
- Nationstar Mortgage - how we doing?
- Nationstar Mortgage - Unethical Foreclosure Practices
- Nationstar Mortgage - foreclosure practice
- Nationstar/Mr. Cooper - mortgage payments
- Nationstar Mortgage - pulling the plug on hard hit families receiving federal government assistance