Nationstar Mortgage / terrible everything

Nationstar mortgage purchased my home loan in August 2008. They have yet to properly account for my payments. I have submitted a complaint to my State Attorney General.

I believe that Nationstar is committing fraud on a large scale basis. The fact that this website exists is evidence of this.

El

Comments

• To
      21st of Jan, 2009

My husband and I too have been sending in payments that are not being showned on our monthly statement from Nationstar. I am slightly behind in my payments and the fee's and advances they are charging us with are just too much. We sent our money Moneygram so we have our receipts, thank goodness for that. In the meantime I am now in collection and facing foreclosure also. I have emailed them and they sent someone out to my home the week of Christmas to find out about my house. I am at my wits end, and can not afford to be homeless with children. Well attempt to contact them, but it seems you always get two stories. We got into trouble with a high adjustable rate mortgage, and then job loss causing an reduction in income. They where contacted when we first had a problem, but no one wanted to work with us. Than we got behind, and they modified my loan, but by that time I had someother financial issues to deal with. What can I do??? Apperciate your advice.

• He
      27th of Jan, 2009

Well ill tell you this give me a call I also have a loan with them too. They tried foreclosure on me but I put a stop to it. There is a program out their named Hope for home owners.
    Give me a call at 4079139800 I also have kids to ill give you some info. We all need to contact the FTC and file a complaint. By name is Henry when you call me just say you read the response on line about nationstar

2nd of Apr, 2009

I am trying to get another class action suit going against Nationstar Mortgage
    Contact me
    lktahoe4two@yahoo.com

6th of Apr, 2009

I'm with you, I'm sick of them too rosilynowens@msn.com

6th of Apr, 2009

Chuckles, I will let you know when. Then we can talk more on this.
    These rip off's are not going to get away with this, beleive me!!!
    Will keep ya posted on things
    Sick of Nationstar

Henry 316

Nationstar can now do those loans too but in my case I can't get one because they lied on my husbands income and when we went to get the loan, our tax records do not match the income stated on the loan!!!
    The FHA calls that money fraud! We didn't do it the loan officer did it and Nationstar won't admit it!
    I have some top top brass working on my foreclosure, getting it reversed and then I will move on to another loan or get Nationstar to pay me for their wrong doings!
    They did a loan modification too that was ilegal as all get out. Then when my house came up to sale at auction I filed bankruptcy to stop the sale, when the bankruptcy court released my home, Nationstar bought it back but did not give me the required 20 notice of a sale date.
    Believe me, they have been and are being turned into any and all agencies! They will pay for their wrong doings!!

Tony Steward,

Contact an attorney! A mortgage attorney can contact them to get you a loan modification done.

On the news today, the feds are going after alot of these companies that promise loan modification, I would use an attorney before I use a bogus company.
    I have been in contact with an Eric Fagan (Attorney) he does a program called keeping the keys, he might be able to help you.
    his contact info is
    efagan@efaganlaw.com and he is not unreasonable on fee's.
    if you contact him tell him Kathy in Sacto sent you to him

6th of Apr, 2009

Hey Yall. We need to get out message read by the people who count !!What do you think of this idea: We raise the money to put a whole one page add in the newspaper:

PRESIDENT OBAMA -
    WE LOVE YOU BUT YOU ARE WRONG!!!
    STOP THE BAILOUTS UNTIL YOU DO SOME SERIOUS THROWING OUT - HOW DO YOU JUSTIFY GIVING MONEY TO THE SAME CROOKS HOLDING THE SAME HIGH LEVEL JOBS?? WE MAY BE MIDDLE/LOWER CLASS BUT WE ARE NOT DUMB. IF HOMES ARE BEING FORECLOSED THEN SOME OF THOSE FORTUNES MADE SHOULD BE FORFEITED AS WELL !!

WE DEMAND THAT YOU GIVE US A DEFINITIVE ACCOUNT OF WHAT HAPPENED AND NAMES AND PICTURES OF THE CEO'S, BANKERS, POLITICIANS AND THE LIKE WHOSE ESTABLISHMENTS ARE STILL GETTING FUNDED WITHOUT ANYONE BEING FIRED AND NO CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS INITIATED. WE WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS HAPPENED SO DRAW US A PICTURE.

IT REALLY WAS BAD JUDGEMENT IF YOU THOUGHT THE "CRISIS - WE MUST ACT NOW" PLOY WOULD MOVE THINKING PEOPLE OR FOOL ANYBODY - EVEN A CHILD WOULD NOT TRUST TREASURE TO THE SAME CROOKS WHO CHEATED HIM/HER IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOU UNDERESTIMATE THE PUBLIC'S OUTRAGE AND THEIR INTELLIGENCE.

FAMILIES INCLUDING CHILDREN AND WOMEN ARE LIVING ON THE STREETS - WHILE RELIEF FUNDING IS BEING SENT OVERSEAS TO PEOPLE WHO HATE US. HOW CAN YOU NOT TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION ON THIS ?!!!?!!!??!!!?

ITS TIME TO BAIL OUT THE HOMEOWNERS - BY CALLING A STOP TO FORECLOSURES - AT LEAST UNTIL THE CROOKS CAN BE SORTED OUT AND DEALT WITH.

BETTER YET:

LET EVERYONE RETURN TO THEIR HOMES AND LET THE BANKS EAT THE LOSSES. BETTER THEM THAN US - FAIRER THEM THAN US !!

Or something like that !

6th of Apr, 2009

OK, I got a little carried away with my newspaper ad proposal ---- but doggoneit - I hate what we are allowing to happen to our neighbors and fellow citizens. not just with Nationstar.

I still think the ad in the major newspapers read by the Whitehouse is a splendid idea. Since Obama has taken to choosing the people he will take questions from, there is no chance our voices will be heard . The major tv news stations seem to be very biased and selective in these recent years - let's face it, the rich hang with the rich .

But the subject was Nationstar so please accept my humble apologies.

I agree with you Chuckles

I don't think anything phases this crappy business.
    They have been getting away with so much for so
    long but I plan on making a dent in their doings!!!

6th of Apr, 2009

It was Obama that helped make the new rules with the FHA
    If people did "stated income" on their loans, they can't get a government loan, they consider that money fraud!!!
    But in my case Nationstar lied on our application about the income to make us qualify for the rip off loan!!!

• Er
      13th of May, 2009

My loan to was sold to Nationstar and nothing has been right since. My monthly bill comes 4 days before its due so when you send it out that day you have to hope it makes it. Also they say they didn't get a payment, told me to cancell the check which will cost 30.00 Then to top it they said if it shows up they will cash it and when it comes back as cancelled they will charge me for a bad check. WHAT THE HELL!!! This company sucks. They want you to loose your homes.

13th of May, 2009

WRITE PRESIDENT OBAMA!!! MAYBE HE WILL NOTICE ENOUGH LETTERS GOING TO HIM ABOUT THE SAME COMPANY, THE SAME COMPLAINTS OVER AND OVER AND OVER!
    THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IS WHO LICENSED THIS COMPANY AND THEY NEED LETTERS SENT TO THEM ALSO WITH ALL OUR COMPLAINTS!
    REMEMBER THE WHEEL THAT SQUEEKS THE LOUDEST GETS THE GREASE!!!

IF EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED ON THIS BLOG WOULD SEND A LETTER TO BOTH OF THE ABOVE IT MIGHT GET NOTICED.
    I WROTE MINE TO BOTH OF THEM, I DIDN'T GO ON AND ON JUST EXPLAINED WHAT NATIONSTAR DID TO ME AND MY FAMILY...

GET THIS...NATIONSTAR CALLED ONE DAY ABOUT A MONTH AGO, SAID WE HAVE SOME OPTIONS FOR YOU...YOU CAN STAY IN YOUR HOME FOR ANOTHER 60DAYS AND BE EVICTED BY THE SHERRIFF OR STAY ANOTHER 30 DAYS AND WE WILL PAY FOR YOUR ENTIRE MOVE!!!
    YES, THEY ARE PAYING FOR THE MOVING COMPANY, THE FIRST MONTHS RENT, DEPOSIT AND EVERYTHING WE NEED TO GET MOVED!!

SORRY I HAD TO GIVE IN TO THIS DEAL AS I HAVE MY 90 YR OLD MOTHER WITH ME TO MOVE AND SHE CAN'T LIVE ON THE STREETS.

NOT TO WORRY I AM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO START A SUIT AGAINST THEM BUT IN THE MEAN TIME I AM MOVING 58 YRS OF BEING IN THE SAME HOUSE.

• Mi
      11th of Jun, 2009

I agree with the above complaints against Nationstar Mortgage. I experienced similiar or worst situations with them. I have a complaint filed with H.U.D. for discrimination by disability against Nationstar. I to would be interested in contacting you more and you contacting me with your stories of "lies", "Mis-conduct" "discrimination", "predetory practices" Civil Rights violations etc.

If anyone has information to share or exchange particularly legal issues or situations
    you may contact me at freemikah@yahoo.com

You may protect your civil rights, etc, through
    www.hud.gov
    www.fanniemae.com Nationstar is the loan servicer for Fannie Mae, Ask for Level 2 Customer rep at Fannie Mae
    Department of Justice
    Your numberous congressmen and women, Senators, Television networks, Workforce office - civil rights division.
    A.C.O.R.N. has ACORN Housing to assist.

There are several ways to protect yoursel[censored] Unfortunately for me, they pulled a lot of stuff relating to housing, discrimination, etc. They stripped me of options, rights, etc.

Nationstar is owned by Fortress Investment Group

They are also licensed by the state of texas, I dont have the agency name immediately available

When you ask for Level 2 at FAnnie mae, ask they to contact the Portfolio Manager.
    Also if you are disabled or limited income there are agencies such as Lone Star Legal Aid

Also check
    Americans With Disabilities Act, Section 2
    Civil rights act of 1968 and its expansion to 2009

write me

freemikah@yahoo.com

• Cj
      27th of Jul, 2009

I hope someone can give me some good advice. My parents are losing their house, which they have been in about 40 years. They have been taken advantage of by Nationstar. I found out recently that they have been diagnosed with dementia. I am truly disgusted with Nationstar. This company talked them in to refinancing their home. Making the mortgage impossible for them to pay. No one at the company will return my calls. What can I do to save their house or free them from paying this company? email add: purr_7@yahoo.com

• El
      30th of Sep, 2009

Nationstar has done the same thing to us. They started sending us foreclosure notices shortly after purchasing our mortgage from ditech. Thank heaven we kept all our cancelled checks. Numerous phone calls, letters, and faxes made NO difference. Then they made the ULTIMATE mistake.
    They sent a rep next door to our tenants with a foreclosure notice. My husband is a local attorney with alot of patience. He has since filed suit for defamation of character, the ruination of our credit, and interfering with our place of business, among other things. Well that got their attention! We finally rec'd. a letter from anthony barone, pres. and ceo. telling us that all of our payments have been credited. Nationstar sucks--BIG TIME!!!

• Na
      25th of Mar, 2010

I am so, so, so very disgusted with Nationstar Mortgage. They are not helping homeowners under the HAMP program. They have strung me along for 8 months and I have faxed paperwork to them weekly. Only to learn they cannot help me. I've been mislead, I'm a single mother, was laid off and even made payments with my unemployment. Now that I've been on my job for a year April 2010...I'm about to lose my home.

Somewhere somehow there needs to be a class action suit against this company.

• Fr
      2nd of Jul, 2010

We all must call the news stations and complain to them about Nationstar mortgage. And how our tax bailout and or tarp money is being misused and given to a company that is committing fraud on to the people. We all must send a message to our President about this company and accountability.

• Jn
      2nd of Sep, 2010

Nationstar is doing same things to me. I think our rights are also being violated when our loans are sold to companies such as Nationstar without our choosing! We get "stuck" with them and can't get out of the loan. They are reporting me as being delinquent on my loan, when I have Moneygram receipts showing I have paid on time every month. Now, because of the delinquent notes on my crediot reports, other companies will not loan me any money to refinance or get out from under Nationstar!! They also MISUSED my escrow funds!!! They received a check from GMAC, who purchased my account from Quicken Loans, whom I dearly loved, when GMAC sold it Nationstar that was to go into my escrow account. My loan number was on the check. Nationstar used the money as they wished without notifying me, changed my escrow payments (raised them), then when the money ran out, they started marking my credit report as delinquent and charging me all kinds of fees. They were turning me in to the credit bureau for being DELINQUENT ON MY OWN ESCROW account and I knew nothing about all this!! They tried to accuse me of fraud when I asked them to correct my credit report, as my payments were made but they claimed they were not.

• Ti
      5th of Aug, 2011

I completely agree with everyone of the above statements. My mortgage company was sold to Nationstar from Centex. We had Centex for about 6 years, had no problems at all ever. When Nationstar took over everything became a disaster. They dropped our home owners insurance, because it was their policy to have their own, when ours was paid in full and for way more then theirs. Now they have us at what it would cost to pay off the loan, nothing for our personal propery. Then took it upon themselves to pay our taxes and start an escrow account which we werent aware of til we recieved a statement. That statement said we were behind several months on our mortage which we weren't, it was because of all the money they put out up front for taxes and their insurance. Our insurance was $300 a year, theirs is $1, 500 a year.. absurd!! So we called numerous times to try to rectify the situation, with no luck. For alittle over 4 years we have been fighting with them, for monies that aren't owed, forelcosure notices.. etc! We are now at the point that we are losing our home because they thought it would be a good idea to instead of help us with a modification to string us along for almost a year, and now it's to late to do anything. The house goes up for Sheriff Sale today. Nationstar Mortgage is unreal. They need to be stopped. I have found MANY other website with hundreds of people with close to the same complaints. Someone needs to do something!!