National Enterprise Systems / Beware

This company collecting a debt from Bank of America, went into by daughter's account and told her exactly how mucky money she had and about her recent transactions. They never sent her any letters, and threatened her with calling her local Sheriff, and taking her to court even after she tried to make a deal with them which they would not accept. She offered them more than 10% of what was owed. They want nearly the entire amount. She had ignorantly given them her account number to pay the debt. Since when can a collections agency use a method of payment to look into your account? This is clearly an invasion of privacy not to mention out and out harassment. Beware Bank of America consumers as they sold the account to this company.

Va

Comments

• So
      12th of Nov, 2010

This organization keeps calling my home morning, noon, and night asking for someone I've never heard of, nor would I think anyone else has; i.e. William the 500th -------------- with my last name. I do not want to return their call as this so-called person is not me; I do not want to press the numbers they recommend as I did not place the call and have no idea what pressing the numbers would really do; I don't like the fact it is a computer generated recording and feel they just want me to call them so they have me on the phone - to what end I don't know. They really need to cease and desist.