[Resolved] National Car Rental / continuous charges in my credit card
My name is domenico casaretto and I rented twice during my last vacations in july 2016 and I am still receiving charges from national car rental. I don't know why are you still charging 4 months later.
The number of the reservations were:
Confirmation # [protected] from july 13 to july 20, 2016
Confirmation # [protected] from july 26 to july 30, 2016.
Please let me know what to do and why I am receiving these continuously charges.
Domenico. [protected]@pe. Nestle.com
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
National Car Rental Customer Care's Response, Nov 22, 2016
Our Toll Pass service allows you to drive through electronic toll express lanes and pay electronically. There is no need to stop and pay. When unpaid tolls are generated, the Highway Toll Administration makes a request to National Car Rental for your credit card information. Once supplied, HTA will apply the charges to your credit card and the charges will appear on your statement.
To view your charges visit http://htallc.com/tollpass or call 1-877-765-5201.
To view & print receipts visit http://www.htallc.com/
If you'd like to speak with us further, Please send us a detailed email to [protected]@nationalcar.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us and reference number 161121-004031.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
Social Monitoring Coordinator
More National Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] National Car Rental - charging me for damage I know nothing about 
- National Car Rental - no snow tires 
- National Car Rental - changed the rate when I returned the car 
- National Car Rental And Avis Rentals - their a fraud there's no web site on them their already on the complaints board
- National Car Rental - terrible company
- National Car Rental - overcharging & promptness of resolving issue
- National Car Rental - reservation vehicle availability
- National Car Rental - unauthorized credit card charges
- [Resolved] National Car Rental - poor customer service
- [Resolved] National Car Rental - I complain about who not working well as its should be