[Resolved] National Car Rental / continuous charges in my credit card

1 United States

Dear national:

My name is domenico casaretto and I rented twice during my last vacations in july 2016 and I am still receiving charges from national car rental. I don't know why are you still charging 4 months later.

The number of the reservations were:
Confirmation # [protected] from july 13 to july 20, 2016
Confirmation # [protected] from july 26 to july 30, 2016.

Please let me know what to do and why I am receiving these continuously charges.

Domenico casaretto
Domenico. [protected]@pe. Nestle.com

• Resolution statement

• National Car Rental Customer Care's Response, Nov 22, 2016

Domenico,
    Our Toll Pass service allows you to drive through electronic toll express lanes and pay electronically. There is no need to stop and pay. When unpaid tolls are generated, the Highway Toll Administration makes a request to National Car Rental for your credit card information. Once supplied, HTA will apply the charges to your credit card and the charges will appear on your statement.
    To view your charges visit http://htallc.com/tollpass or call 1-877-765-5201.
    To view & print receipts visit http://www.htallc.com/
    If you'd like to speak with us further, Please send us a detailed email to [protected]@nationalcar.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us and reference number 161121-004031.
    I hope this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
    Regards,