Nando's Chickenlanda bad customer service from a cashier by the name tag of thabo

I would like to place a complain on the bad customer service ever at nandos value mart i was served by a guy by the name of thabo at 30/11/2017 around 13:00pm today and the guy had a bad customer service he was serving me taking to his friend at the other side and I had to repeat myself over for him to get what I was buying at the store he was very rude and the lady who i think it might be the manager was wearing a different t.shirt a grey t.shirt was also in their conversation talking on how the store fear well is gonna b while the was a very long line and the thabo guy who was helping me was busy giggling and focused on the other guy and their conversation i felt like I was boring the cashier because he hardly focused on my order.I will never ever go to southgate value mart nandos ever in my life till the cashiers are been trained on how to treat people and they should discuss their issues at home or on lunch not while we are buying.

Th