Nandos / no manners, terribly rude and she still lies to me

1 United States

I called Nandos Rosebank to place a telephonic order for collection at 17h00 on 180909. The lady who took my order was quite abrupt and after I asked for an item to be changed, she responded with a dramatic 'OH MY G*D'. I was stunned at this disgusting customer service and asked her, 'excuse me?'. She responded with, 'is there anything else?' I then told her that yes there was - i would be coming there immediately to have a chat with her and her manager. I asked her what her name was and she said Nomsa.

I arrived at Nandos and asked the cashier if there was a Nomsa there. She immediately started chuckling knowingly and said that Im mistaken, theres no Nomsa who works there. It was clear that she knew exactly what the situation was, but she wasnt going to be any help. I asked for the manager and told him what had happened on the phone and that I wanted to speak to Nomsa. He said there was no Nomsa working there and he turned to the three ladies behind the counter and asked them which had spoken to me. The lady told him who she was - She had lied on the phone about her name because she knew how rude she had been. She didnt apologise, or even say a word to me after that.