Nandos / horrible chicken liver
Always took my family to Nandos at least three times a month, on Thursday the 17 th February, 2011 took my three kids to Nandos in Barking, after their drama class, and ordered one full and a quater chicken with chips, drinks and portuguesse chicken liver and roll. The chicken was like puree, too salty and very oily, basically I couldn't eat it. When I compained to the Manager he told me that the sauce is usually salty and maybe the chef put too much. I have had chicken liver there before, and that was not how it looks or tastes. I found that excuse unacceptable to pay £5.99 for rubbish food is not something I want to do during this hard financial times. I expect Nandos to send out food that is consumable. I was not impressed with the Manager's attitute.
More Nandos Complaints & Reviews
- Nando's Dubai UAE, The Greens Branch - poor food 
- Nandos - 553 Louis Botha Ave, Savoy Estate - service sucks! 
- Nandos - stay far away from nandos
- Nandos - avoid nandos at all costs
- Nandos - after this terrible experience at nandos we will never go back 
- Nando's Chickenland - spinach
- Nando's Chickenland - bad customer service
- Nando's Chickenland - milkshakes
- Nando's Chickenland - product.
- Nando's Chickenland - poor service