Nabiscoritz crackers and ritz toasted chips

I grew up eating Ritz. Yum! Delicious taste. They are currently in my pantry at my house. Sorry to say that I will not be purchasing any Ritz products from here on out. we love them. WE eat them in our soup, with cheese, as a snack. They are tasty. They also contain High Fructose Corn Syrup. Why? Do you really need to add that to make this cracker. Well, I am grown and educated now and realize the harmful effects of High Fructose Corn Syrup. Stop adding this ingredient and we will once again purchase your product. Until then, so long my Ritz!

Co
Feb 01, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Feb 03, 2017

High fructose corn syrup is pretty common in snacks. It is a cheap additive that easily sweetens a product. It appears that this has been part of the ingredients for a long time. Your departure will not impact them.

• Ke
      Jun 21, 2018

i also grw up on these crakerr but ihave purshed 10 boxes the are cracker an full of pieces what are you doing about this on going problem thank you reading my note i surley hope it can be fixoterwise my family wil start buying different ones thank for reading my note hopely you will make attempt in fixing thi thank you judith hal 21 julia ave flornce kentucky my number is [protected]

• Ke
      Jun 21, 2018

i grew upon these cracersbut i have purchased10 boxes of these cracker were all in piece i read that needed to do correcton my note or you would not read where say do correction you havve been a where and you still dont fix this is a sensless leter so iwill need no futer omment i will just tell people how bad they and get them to do it also i want no uther dealings with

Sep 30, 2018

Your Ritz Toasted Chip crackers are so salty I can no longer eat them. I have had several of my family and friends try them and they also say the same! There must be 3 times more salt than they used to be. This was my favorite Snack.
    My family usually ate several bags a week. Notice the sales going down????? They sure will. Please fix this. I am already looking for another Cracker for my snacks.