MyHeritage / my heritage dna test results wrong
I have received my DNA results back and they are completely different from the results I had from ancestry DNA which are accurate. They say I am 100% European which is not correct as I have Polynesian ancestry which was confirmed in ancestry DNA testing. Also it said 0% Scandinavian when I have 20%. Was my DNA test actually tested? Or are your results just made up? I intend to follow this up as it is so inaccurate.
Updated by Jojo Wick, Dec 20, 2017
Just to follow up on my previous comments, Rafael from my Heritage customer service sent me a full explanation about my results and I was given an immediate refund. Thanks Rafael- great follow up service.
More MyHeritage Complaints & Reviews
- BLS Myheritage Ltd - this company charged me for something, but I have no idea for what 
- My Heritage - scams 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results fraud 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage.com - stay away from these guys
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - dna results - very different results - 2 myheritage tests on same person
- MyHeritage - sum of money taken from my bank account 
- MyHeritage - renewal notice for myheritage 
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - my heritage price was reduced less than two weeks after I purchased
- [Resolved] MyHeritage - trial membership cancellation
- [Resolved] My Heritage - dna evaluation