My Life / quality & quantity of search, excessive billing, cancellation
1/31/17 - After completing application I searched for information on a person. During the search there was an indication that a great deal of information was found. When I began reviewing the information there was very little information found and that information was outdated. I am disappointed in this service.
Then, upon reviewing my bank statement I find that I have been billed for the entire year. I had requested monthly billing.
I request cancellation of this service and a refund of my money.
Steven Sage Attorney at Law - [protected]
More My Life Complaints & Reviews
- MyLife.com - scam internet website 
- MyLife.com - scam 
- MyLife.com - scam & privacy violation 
- MyLife.com - rip off 
- MyLife.com - refunds 
- MyLife.com - what a scam! 
- MyLife.com - stay away
- Patricia Spray MyLife - too little information. too short a time to find out more & too expensive to do more searching
- My Life - exposing personal information
- MyLife.com - I am now going to pursue recourse through my credit card company