My Life — email spam
I have received no less than 1343 emails from this company in less than a year. They are demanding money for them to stop.
They act, without my authority, by spying on a former girlfriend by searching for her online presence. She is also receiving their reports stating I'm "looking" for her (or "investigating") her.
I'm not, the emails sent to her and to me are totally false. Further they imply I'm stalking her. Thus damaging to my reputation.
MyLife is acting in a manner that may not be legal. Please stop them.
More My Life Complaints & Reviews
- MyLife.com - scam internet website 
- MyLife.com - scam 
- MyLife.com - refunds 
- MyLife.com - scam & privacy violation 
- MyLife.com - rip off 
- MyLife.com - what a scam! 
- MyLife - mylife.com
- MyLife.com - stay away
- MyLife - fraudulent website
- Patricia Spray MyLife - too little information. too short a time to find out more & too expensive to do more searching