My Career Cube / Bhavyam Infotech Services / togaf training and certification voucher

1 Singapore (as they claim), United States Review updated:

Hi,
I had registered for TOGAF training and certification LMS course and I had paid the amount in full. I am still yet to get any form of communication back on this. It has been more than 6 days.

I am getting to believe that it is a fraud / scam.

Is there a way to get my money back and block such companies to mis use other people like me. I am worried about other future people who will lose money.

Ve
Oct 30, 2018

Comments

• Ji
      5th of Nov, 2018

How was it going? have you got your refund? or it's legit but a bit of waiting ?

• Sh
      23rd of Nov, 2018

please say more about this, i was thinking to take a online course with them. Did you got the training of still pending, is this fraud?? please reply to my email, please.. [protected]@gmail.com

• Pr
      3rd of Dec, 2018

Hi Venkat, I am also one of the victim to this scam. Did you get your refund ? I got access to very poor quality online training material for few days and after that it was revoked. From them I have been behind them to get access and is not successful. I am being asked to contact goodelearning.com to gain access to the training content.

10th of Dec, 2018

any update on this please? has it been sorted smoothly?

• Ne
      24th of Dec, 2018

I am planning to take the training through them as well. Kindly share if you got any update ? Any experience you can share will be appreciated.

Thanks

3rd of Jan, 2019

I am thinking to take some courses with them. Please, i would appreciate if you can tell us if yoy got access finally or not yet. Thank you.

• Pi
      7th of Feb, 2019

They are Scam Artist, once you pay them money they will deliver sub-standard training material. don't fall for their fake promises.

• Ju
      14th of Feb, 2019

Still doing it under a new name. They say they work with Addecco and i need a scrum certification and heres the compnay that they have a deal with. Called Course Infotech. I realizedmit was a scam when the credit card company said they are in India

• Rb
      19th of Feb, 2019

I recently purchased training and I too have been unable to access the materials and have not had any response from the the support staff. I will have to contest the charge through my credit card company, but that is no guarantee I will ever get a refund.

DO NOT BUY FROM MY CAREER CUBE.!!!

• My
      19th of Feb, 2019

Hi. I believe I have a similar case although mine is for PMP exam. They said they will give me exam voucher code but it has been 3 days and I have not received any. Did you guys receive exam vouchers or did they even pay for the exam at the least?