[Resolved] MultiChoice Africa / DSTVpoor service from call center

I have been a dtsv subscriber since 2000. I have been an annual subscriber for the past 5 years (Payable oct).In jan-16 I purchased a dstv explora decoder. I phoned the call center on 29 jan in order to activate the decoder. I was told that I needed to pay r3, 315.50 in order to activate the decoder, which I did. With this I assumed that my annual renewal would move from oct to jan.
On 28 nov I received an sms stating that I need to pay r1800 or my account will be suspended. After a 30+ minute call I was told that my account was changed from annual to monthly subscription. This was supposedly corrected and I had to pay r315. Less that 2 weeks later I received another sms stating that I need to pay another amount or my account will be suspended. I phoned again and after yet another 30+ minute call everything was sorted. My problem was to be escalated to someone somewhere for approval and I would receive feedback on the same day.
December came and I went on leave. As luck would have it, upon my return, my service was suspended. On 4 january I spoke to sifiso at the call center (Another 30+ minute call) who told me that they did not credit me for the one month which I was supposed to get for free, as I am an annual subscriber and my subscription was paid up until the end of january. He corrected the error (Ref [protected]). Two days later my service was suspended again. I phoned yet again and was told that I have a zero account balance and the error was cleared.
Yesterday (9 jan) when I got home, my services were suspended yet again. After speaking to tsepiso (Another 48+ minute call) I was told that now I need to pay r3650 as my annual subscription was due. After trying to explain to him that my annual subscription cannot be r3, 650 (R759x12=r9, 108) I gave up and asked to speak to his supervisor. After another 10 minutes on hold I spoke to refilwe nkashua (I am not sure about the spelling of the surname). I was told that my annual subscription was only up to december (Which is different from what all the other consultants told me). The r3, 650 owed would only be for january to april. As I am an annual subscriber I do not understand how I am then supposed to pay twice a year. I asked her to give me one amount for the whole year in order to make payment. I was assures that she would phone me back and activate my account. I am still waiting for the call.
I am very disappointed, frustrated and irritated with the pathetic service that I have received from multichoice. Every time I phone I get a different answer. I cannot understand how nobody can assist me to correct my account, which I will also close today.
Account number [protected]
Smartcard number [protected]
Explora serial number waaaabj542512920
Cobus pienaar.

• Resolution statement

• MultiChoice Africa / DSTV Customer Care's Response, Jan 10, 2017

Dear Cobus Pienaar.
    Thank you for contacting us.

It is with regret that we learn of the frustration and inconvenience you have experienced. Please accept our sincere apologies in this regard. We at MultiChoice, have a service philosophy which includes a customer-focused policy. We do our best to provide you, our valued subscriber, with superior service and thus your recent unsatisfactory experience is regarded with all seriousness.

We have sent a response to your personal email address.

Kind regards