MTN service provider — upgrade
I went for an upgrade last month, the device i wanted was a sumsang i900, the lady there made a copy of my id and took my contact details and promised to call me back during that coming week, then she didn't. Then as i dnt have much time to go enquire myself i went there after 3weeks, guess what? When i got there i found another lady, and explained to her and she told me they don't have the device i'm looking for on stock.
Guess what happened again, she took a copy of my id and my contact details again and promised to call me during the week and she didn't. I am not a complaining type of person bt if my account has been debited and havent recieved device i was looking for and no one cares to call and update me whether the phone is there or not, somebody has to complain. When you promise to call a customer u should honor and respect that.
More MTN service provider Complaints & Reviews
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - early termination fee paid off within stated time frame
- MTN Recharge Card - unable to recharge
- MTN South Africa - customer service and scams 
- MTN - retention's department delaying cancellation of contract.
- MTN - nsfwmob