MTN service provider / upgrade

1 Jabulani mall, jabulani, p o kwaxuma, 1861Johannesburg, South Africa Review updated:

I went for an upgrade last month, the device i wanted was a sumsang i900, the lady there made a copy of my id and took my contact details and promised to call me back during that coming week, then she didn't. Then as i dnt have much time to go enquire myself i went there after 3weeks, guess what? When i got there i found another lady, and explained to her and she told me they don't have the device i'm looking for on stock.

Guess what happened again, she took a copy of my id and my contact details again and promised to call me during the week and she didn't. I am not a complaining type of person bt if my account has been debited and havent recieved device i was looking for and no one cares to call and update me whether the phone is there or not, somebody has to complain. When you promise to call a customer u should honor and respect that.

Mp

Comments

Af
  2nd of Feb, 2010

I on the other hand was due for an upgrade on the 29 jan anyways got there the store tells me i cant get an upgrade because i am apparentley in arrears with my account. the arrears they talking about is crap as i made and eft for november and december and forgot to use my cell no as a ref no. but i made a payment and called the call centre to notify them of the error my side and the payments has still not being alocated to my account. After this incident i spoke to more than three people at 808 and all of them have different stories either my account is in arrears by two months or 90 days and i havent made a payment sometime in that year and according to my invoices i am not in arrears with 90 days just with nov and dec they havent allocated they are skelms id say someone has to do something relating there bad service the government needs to intervene...