MTN / airtime voucher
Can you believe...
I bought an airtime voucher from a shop in claremont, cape town. I stay in somerset west, 35km away from this shop. I scratched the voucher to reveal the voucher pin code, after a number of attempts to load it, I phone the 173 number to ask for help.
Mtn then told me that the voucher pin had been loaded 3 weeks ago. And that I had to drive 35km back to the shop and complain to them!
How can they expect me to drive so far back, being a student, to claim back a misprinted voucher? The fact that the voucher had the seal on it, protecting the voucher pin, was in my opinion enough to establish the validity of the voucher... Yet clearly it was not.
Mtn was no use to me at all; it came across as tho I was at fault...
How was I to know that the voucher, tho sealed, was useless?
More MTN Complaints & Reviews
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - fraudulent account opened on my name
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - data bundle and mtn contract and complete lack of assistance or service
- MTN - refund
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - breach of contruct
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - poor service