MTN — beware of mtn
I have a contract which i took out with iTalk cellular, and apparently now has been moved to mtn, i was not informed of this in any way. yesterday i tried making a call from my mobile only to get a message that my service had been suspended, so i called the callcentre at 19:14, spoke to a Nonhlanhla (totally rude, unhelpful) and she informed me that my account had been changed from debit order to cash paying customer and it was in arrears and i needed to pay all the arrears off before i could be reconnected again. i enquired why it was that i was not informed of those changes because i'd never missed any payments and i never really check my statements to check that the payments have actually gone through as they always do and she told me i was welcome to cancel my contract and proceeded to give me a number to call to do so [protected], unfortunately i've been trying to get through on this number and have had no success since last night. Please could somebody from mtn kindly let me know how to go about cancelling my contract please. i've been customer of mtn for a while and the treatment has been ok until now, i feel that mtn has made it quite clear that they don't want my biznis.
More MTN Complaints & Reviews
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - early termination fee paid off within stated time frame
- MTN Recharge Card - unable to recharge
- MTN South Africa - customer service and scams 
- MTN - retention's department delaying cancellation of contract.
- MTN - nsfwmob