MTN — how dare the staff of mtn be so rude unhelpful and arrogant
Today my mothers phone was stolen from her hand bag in Fryburg. She phoned me in a panick to block her sim which I managed to do after 20 mins of trying to get hold of MTN. Do you know if you are not an MTN customer you may not phone their help center? After finally finding a number which didn't say this number does not exist, I managed to contact someone who procceeded to block the sim, grateful I asked if there was anything else I should do? He replied that if I could find the IMEI number I could have the phone blocked too. I found the number and went through the next 15mins again waiting for someone to answer my call. The next person told me it was not possible unless I was the account holder. When I asked to speak to the person I had dealt with I was told he had signed out - at 14:55. When I requested a manager I was told no manager had signed in for the day. When I asked for a superior the phone went dead! Another 15mins of the next phone call...I asked immediately for s superior after explaining the whole rigmiraale again and was told to LISTEN AS I MUST UNDERSTAND. How dare the staff of MTN be so rude unhelpful and arrogant. Thank goodness I'm with someone else. Disgusting!
More MTN Complaints & Reviews
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - early termination fee paid off within stated time frame
- MTN Recharge Card - unable to recharge
- MTN South Africa - customer service and scams 
- MTN - retention's department delaying cancellation of contract.
- MTN - nsfwmob