MTN — received only mtn calls, other phone disconnected
I received two phones, the one number was a port from Vodacom to Mtn and the other one was an excisting MTN number. I can only receive MTN calls on the one thats ported, all the other calls are still send to the old 'phone or number' Called numerous times again without any luck! The other phone we wanted to keep the number for life, called fot activation to keep old MTN number, now its blocked and we can't use the phone !!! Called numerous times again, MTN CALL CENTRE said it's my problem and I must solve the first problem with Vodacom. If I know about all this problems I would definetaly not have used MTN. Phone was activated on August 29. I used my Vodacom phone at that time, and airtime was deducted from the new MTN PHONE while I still have some time on my Vodacom phone. It seems that they activate my phone at MTN while it's not cancelled at Vodacom yet!
More MTN Complaints & Reviews
- MTN Nigeria - puk number request 
- MTN / Recharge Card - over-scratched #400 mtn recharge card 
- MTN - pathetic service! 
- MTN - welcome back 
- MTN Nigeria - mtn share and sell 
- Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa - early termination fee paid off within stated time frame
- MTN Recharge Card - unable to recharge
- MTN South Africa - customer service and scams 
- MTN - retention's department delaying cancellation of contract.
- MTN - nsfwmob