MTN / blacklisted phone

South Africa Review updated:
3.75
MTN - www.mtn.co.za

My phone was stolen so i blocked it but when i wanted to unblock it they request so many documents which i did fax as they. But my phone is still not working & it has been 9 workings days already. I did speak to 15 different people & each of them had their stories but none them sorted out the problem. Someone suggest what to do.

Comments

Ba
  30th of Oct, 2007
I have phoned MTN help desk many times but they are unable to help me connect my phone up as a modem or connect my email to my phone. (using) bluetooth.

They supplied me with a Samsung e 250 which they did not supply a USB cord and I am unable to purchase one at all stores I have been to.

What type of service is this??? How do I change to another network???
Mr
  17th of Nov, 2008
My girl frnd bougth me a phone nokia 6230i early i 2006 it was my birthday on contract she gave me everything except the receipt and the sim card of the phone.late in 2007 when we broke up she went to blacklist the phone and said the phone was stolen.So can i just forget abt the phone or try to reconnect it how?pls help me i like this phone.

Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa Logo Mobile Telephone Networks [MTN] South Africa
Customer Care Service