Mr. Transmission / customer service/delay
DO NOT take your vehicle to Mr. Transmission!
Took my Honda Civic to Mr. Transmission to have my transmission replaced because my transmission was done - car wouldn't even drive.
A used transmission was installed, went to pick up my car, the owner told me "it runs perfect". I didn't even make it to the corner and the gears weren't shifting properly, engine was revving.. I took it back and he tells me that this is "normal" Knowing that this can't be "normal" as I've driven a Honda Civic for 5 yrs I convinced him to take another look at it. After a couple days he called me back to say that he'll be installing another transmission because the one in my car was no good. (surprise surprise) He calls me a couple days after that and says he received another transmission but it's also no good therefore he was returing transmission #2 and getting another one. Finally (after 2 weeks of my car being in the shop) he calls me to say transmission (#3) is installed. I went to pick up my car and first thing he says to me is "you owe me $10 for gas because I had to put gas in your car". No hello, how are you, nothing. I gave him the $10 and said "I hope I don't have to come back here again, I hope everything is good with my car." He (the owner) says "if you have any problems you can call head office and complain to them. Don't come back here again" and then rambles on about how the shop lost money and that he did me a favour by not charging me again for the oil... All the while I'm thinking to myself, that's not my problem. Had you had done the job right the first 2 times we wouldn't be in this situation... BUT WHO SAYS TO A CUSTOMER DON'T COME BACK HERE?!? unbelievable. .. so as soon as I got home I called head office and filed a complaint about the service and treatment.
I would never recommend anyone to Mr. Transmission and this won't be the last review I write.
** The location I took it was Hartzel Rd. in St. Catharines
** The owner’s son runs the Mr. Transmission on Ontario St. in St. Catharines
More Mr. Transmission Complaints & Reviews
- Mr Transmission - We'll be bringing the sheriff when we're picking up our vehicle! 
- Mr. Transmission - Mr. Transmission please honor the warranty, or refund my money 
- Mr. Transmission - Bad service 
- Mr Transmission - Rip OFF
- Mr. Transmission - Mr. Transmission is aweful 
- Mr Transmission Madison Tennessee. - diagnosis and repair or replacement of a 2003 chevy silverado 1500.
- Mr Transmission - transmission
- Mr Transmission - Speed sensor, gasket put on pan
- [Resolved] Mister Transmission St. Thomas - Bad service
- Mr. Transmission Sping - Unethical behavior