Motorola L6i / faulty l6i handset!
I bought a handset Motorola L6i from an authorized dealer of yours AirCom, Kamla Nagar on 28th Jan 2007 Bill No 14491. The day I bought it since then onwards I have been facing problems with it, It does not receives any signals at all usually when I am at home, I am neither able to receive the calls nor I am able to call anybody. It is having an Airtel connection([protected]) there is no problem with that Cellular Service provider as we already have tested the same SIM card in other Cell phone (Nokia) and it works fine.
When we took this matter to the Dealer he referred us to the Service Center and they said that some problem is going on with the particular Cellular Service provider please keep it with you and see if it starts working fine within the next week. We did the same but of no use, we took it again at your Service Center North, Delhi, Model Town, UCOM Technologies pvt. Ltd., Shop No. 9, 1st Floor Kirpal Bhavan, Near Raghuna Restaurant, G-8, Model Town 3rd, New Delhi-110009, Delhi, they said that the problem will be solved once the software of that particular handset is changed Job No [protected] dated 9th Mar 2007. They changed the software but still of no use. I am still facing the same problem unable to make calls and receive them while I am home.
More Motorola L6i Complaints & Reviews
- Motorola India - very poor customer service! 
- Motorola Razr - phone won't hold a charge! 
- Motorola Mobile Promo - is it true 
- Motorola Ve - 440 - blue screen 
- Motorola C168 - award money how to get 
- Motorola - mbp36xl baby monitor
- Motorola - baby monitor mbp855
- Motorola - android 7.1.1. phone
- Motorola - moto 360 smart watch
- Motorola - motorola rewardpromo scam