Motherhood Maternity / Unauthorized Charge

Syracuse, NY, United States Review updated:
As I was going through my checking account statement online last night, I noticed a $20 charge for a parenting magazine. I asked my wife if she ordered any magazines lately and she told me no. There was a 1-800 number that went along with the $20 charge that showed on the bank’s online statement, so I called it to ask what the charge was and where it came from. Apparently, when my wife was shopping a few months ago at Motherhood Maternity at the Carousel Mall, she “authorized” a magazine subscription simply by signing the credit card receipt. I told the lady I was speaking to that I thought that was fraudulent and deceiving and she offered to remove the charge and cancel the subscription if I gave her my credit card information-which I told her she must already have to charge me in the first place. I told her I would let my bank take care of it, which I am doing this morning. Make sure you look over your bank statements…
Bo

Comments

Sh
  27th of Oct, 2008
Yes I agree. I come across the same issue with the Pentagon City store in VA
Ep
  2nd of Nov, 2008
The same thing happened to me.

Motherhood Maternity / Destination Maternity Corporation Logo Motherhood Maternity / Destination Maternity Corporation
Overall Satisfaction Rating