Motel 6 / cleanliness standards and hospitality!

1 1785 S Main StYreka, CA, United States
Phone: (530) 842-7864

It was about 2:30 am on a Monday. There were no other choices because every other decent hotel was not awake to take in a registration. There was a sign to be patient since they were using a new computer system. ok. The woman asks for my address. Why? Why would you need that? The woman says its not for her its for corporate. Well, I don't feel its necessary for them to have that info in order for me to have a room since they already have my credit card info. Her response - she completely stops what she is doing and asks - do you want to go somewhere else? And not in a nice way. I obviously have no choice. Then we go to the room and find that it smelt like urine, perhaps even dog urine. There is also a dog next door that you can hear thru the thin walls as well as you can smell it thru the vents AND the fuzzy blanket had tons of dog hair embedded in it - and we had NO dog! There was a dead fly glued to the wall above the door. It was just terrible. The one nice thing? - it had a nice shower.

Am