Motel 6 / we was an hour past check out and they put my stuff in dumpster. we never received phone call asking if we was coming back

1 Cleveland, TX, United States Review updated:

We had to Tempur-Pedic pillows we never seen again. I had probably 25 or $30 in small bills and loose change which I understand it's my fault for leaving it in there that's missing. We never received a phone call asking if we were coming back to pay our bill when my wife called and told him she was going to be late to pay it they told her they had already cleaned our room out and threw everything in the dumpster. I don't know how Motel 6 plans on conducting their business but I do plan on having Channel 2 and Channel 13 News out here in Cleveland at this Motel next week if I don't get any results thank you

Ke
Jun 17, 2017

Comments

• Be
      18th of Jun, 2017

So you left the motel on the day of checkout, and returned an HOUR after your expected checkout time wondering why your items were removed and expect them to call you to check if you are returning? Nope. That is all on you. You and your wife pay BEFORE leaving the hotel.

• Sl
      17th of Jul, 2017

Sorry, even though I will say that I think when u buy a hotel room for the night, u should be able to have it for exactly 24 hours, I have to say, if u knew check out was an hour prior to when u returned to the room u should have just called them and told them u were going to be a little late.