Motel 6 - Seaside, OR / do not rent list

My wife & I have been staying at that motel for over a decade, with absolutely no problems whatsoever, last stay, may 29th. When I tried to make a reservation in november, they told me manager lee judson had put us on his do not rent list. This list is typically reserved by the hotel/motel industry for drug dealers and prostitutes...! My wife and I are both quiet, responsible, disabled senior citizens. I've been staying at hotels/motels over half the planet for about 1/2 a century. I probably stayed at that seaside motel 6 while judson was still in high school. Manager judson absolutely refuses to say why he put us on that horrible list. I would like him to #1. Apologize to my wife for the egregious guilt by association he caused her and to me for assassinating my character. #2. He should admit he made a mistake and he should take us off that list and restore us to full acceptance.

• Noble Miller's Response, Oct 09, 2017

I would like a reply before I stay another night at Motel 6.

• Popular u's Response, Jul 13, 2018

No room service at all the new management is horrible nasty mean not nice at all .why hire a person who isnt nice to the customers and doesnt react or interact with just here to work and thats it .people are suppose to want to come to a nice people person enviroment.Is this new management what us customers really deserve ??NO

Va

Comments

• Ri
      12th of Apr, 2008

I fully retract and withdraw all of my previous postings on this site concerning Accor, Motel 6 and/or Manager Lee Judson.

Comfort Inn’s OpinionDecember 26, 2006Dear Mr. and Mrs. Colbeth, It is with pleasure that I respond to the comment card you left for our review at the Comfort Inn in Tumwater and to your specific request to be rated as a guest. I have given this request a lot of thought, and since you were obviously serious about being rated as a guest, I want to give your request - as unusual as it is - the proper attention it deserves.

If I had to rate guests I would consider the following categories: 1. How did you treat our staff?2. How did you treat our premises and amenities?3. How did you conduct yourself while checked in? These are the three basic categories to consider. On our scale from 1 - 4, with 1 being excellent, 2 - good, 3 - fair, and 4 - poor, I would have to rate you excellent in all categories. You were courteous to our staff and pleasant to deal with. The credit card you presented for payment authorized on the first try and did not decline, which contributed to a smooth and efficient check in. As a guest in our hotel, you treated our premises with care and consideration - you didn't smoke in your non-smoking room, you didn't disturb other guests with loud music, TV, loud conversations or even arguments. You didn't break anything, nor did you excessively soil our linen or towels. In the morning you had your breakfast during our posted breakfast hours, not 45 minutes after breakfast closed and the breakfast area has been cleaned. Above all, you surprised our staff with your genuine concern about how you might be perceived by us. I hope you find this rating helpful. We do not expect our guests to rate "excellent" all the time. We appreciate guests who show kindness and courtesy, who do not hold our staff responsible for things that go wrong that were beyond our control, such as the loss of cable TV during the recent power outage. I see all sorts of guests come and go. About 5% rate excellent, 55% rate good, 25% rate fair, 15% rate poor. The 5% who rate excellent keep us going every day. They make up for the 15% who rated poor and instill in us a genuine wish to treat others with courtesy, kindness and respect.

My staff and I want to thank you for being one of the 5% who rated excellent.

Your kindness is much appreciated and will be remembered for a long time. Best Regards, Monika FitzGibbonComfort Inn & Conference Center1620 74th Ave SW Tumwater, Wa 98501phone: 360/352-0691fax: 360/352-0871

• Mi
      19th of Feb, 2018

Moriarty New Mexico Motel 6. I stayed there last week on Monday. I was not particularly fond of the rooms but the employee at the front desk by the name of Victoria made my stay extra special she was very kind polite caring and understanding. She was apologetic to my concerns and and made my concerns a priority to her. She went above and beyond to make my stay great. If I stay at this hotel again it will not be because of the rooms it will be because of the amazing employee named Victoria. Made my stay extra-special. She truly made me feel like a guest and not just a normal customer. I'm very impressed. Thank you.

• Ca
    Motel 6 Flagstaff AZ - Price
    Flagstaff
    Arizona

I had to get a room on my way out to Texas and I was charged $105 and that was with the veteran's discount. I won't stay at a motel 6 again. I was told by the guy at check-in that they were the cheapest in town. I was exhausted from driving all day. I stayed in a few other motels during my trip and I never paid over $70.

• Po
    Motel 6 - Bad service really horrible management
    Tallahassee
    Florida

No room service at all none new management stinks horribly shes mean always nasty to people why hire someone thats not nice friendly or speaks to customers with respect is she racist ..

• St
    Motel 6 - My room 108 in Benton harbor my bathroom floor fell in
    Benton Harbor
    Michigan

My friend fell through the floor and went to the hospital and hurt her foot she has to walk with crunches and it is hard for her to drive and she my babysitter for my son

Motel 6 - No hot water
    Fort Worth
    Texas

Motel 6 at 2425 Scott Avenue, Fort Worth, TX. It has no hot water. No apologies. I tried to get them to fix it. They would not.

• Je
    Motel 6 south - No refund
    Waco
    Texas

Me and my bf got into a argument, we got kicked out if this motel and still was paid up for another night there, they wouldn't refund us our money, we got kicked out cuz of a argument but now we are on the streets and have no money cuz they wouldn't refund our already paid for night there

• Ke
    Motel 6 - Motel 6 at Newark Airport
    Elizabeth
    New Jersey
    Motel6.com

Dirty room (see pictures), non-functioning smoke detector, poor customer service ( did not respond to my complaints made by phone) and extremely rude.

• Tr
    Motel 6 Lewisville, Texas - Roaches in room
    Lewisville
    Texas

Called to complain about a roach in the room at 3am. Ask them did they have any spray was told they didn't and was given disinfectant spray. Called back at 4am because I saw more roaches was told, I am sorry can't switch your room don't have permission because we are almost sold out. So you don't care that I have paid my money to switch my room!

• Ti
    Motel 6 nrg Houston Texas - Management/ stay
    Houston
    Texas

I am highly DISAPPOINTED in this location and manager!! She was so disrespectful very unprofessional and rude! The staff as well. I don't think a person like this should run any place The rooms were nasty dirty floors and the beds had a smell I would like to know about a refund.

Motel 6 - Service
    Rockport
    Texas

The room we got had dirty sheets and on top of that when i walked in the lobby the manager was smoking cigarettes and it made my newborn have a coughing fit..this is unacceptable...he also charged me way more than he said he was going to .I was quoted 140 and was charged 195!!

• Mi
    Motel 6 - couldnt get in my room nether could front desk
    Baytown, texas
    Texas

sat 03-10-2018 when I checked in my key wouldn't work. I couldn't get in my room front desk couldn't get in so they had to get me differ room me and my wife had to walk up stairs 3 times . then when he did change us rooms. they did nothing. then he opend and stood at door at new rroom . so my wife was mad at me . I don't not have a woundeful stay

• Cb
    Motel 6 - Hotel room
    Mobile
    Alabama
    motel6.com

This place is horrible! Unsavory characters all outside the motel all day and especially night! We feared for our safety! The room was horrible. Only one lamp worked, shower is disgusting, no towels in the room. Trash and rubble all around the grounds. Smoke free room reeked of smoke!

Motel 6 - motel 6 in east baton rouge down airline hwy
    East baton rouge

Mother [censored]ers had they [censored] [censored]ed up [censored]es got a Search warrant from the wrong mother [censored]in people the wrong room and still ran through this mother [censored]er and aint find [censored] !! Ans will not give me my money back !

• 1w
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Motel 6 south medford or - Noise 12:50 a.m.

Somebody is drying shoes in the dryer at 12:50 in the morning.

We called down to the office and they said they do laundry 24 hours a day.

We are in room 2 5 5 directly above the washers and dryers.

• Me
    Motel 6 - Employment
    York
    Pennsylvania

I was employed with motel 6 and I did everything they told me to do fast because i have alot of expert and they treated me different then the other employees and she made me do more then others and because i quit she didn't give me my check and told me to wait till next week to get it. Is there anyway I can get my Check today.

• Er
    Motel 6 - Room 613
    Columbus
    Georgia

The air conditioning leaks so bad it flooded the floor and the blanket was touching the floor and i woke up in a cold wet bed and im sick as a dog. The toilet wont flush and i had drud addicts knocking on the door at 3am asking for money and drugs. The front counter girl was rude and not helpful at all.

• Ne
    Motel 6 - Unprofessional business practice
    Pocatello
    Idaho

complaint about the room being cold, key card malfunctions, no hot water, bathroom left unsanitary (VJ)Manager offered a discounted room and claimed I was nasty and disgusting. When complaints were made bout his unprofessionalism he asked us to leave the hotel and there would be no discount or refund made.

• Ji
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Motel 6 - i am complaint about the illegal employee getting job at motel6 on 4200 old gentilly rd new orleans , la 70126
    Metairie
    Louisiana

at Motel 6 on 4200 old Gentilly rd new Orleans la 70126
    there are illegal employment and the illegal cash activities going on the property.
    also they have night person name shail is under age of working

• Re
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Motel 6 - Motel 6 , Ruidoso , New Mexico
    Ruidoso
    New Mexico

Check in date 4/6/2018 .
    On the morning of 4/7/2018. My sister noticed bugs in our bed. Upon hotel personnel checking it was confirmed. I would like to add more to my complaint but character limit prevents this. Facility is filthy. Management is a 3 ring circus. I will be contacting the local Health Dept.
    This establishment needs to be closed.