Motel 6 - Seaside, OR / do not rent list

My wife & I have been staying at that motel for over a decade, with absolutely no problems whatsoever, last stay, may 29th. When I tried to make a reservation in november, they told me manager lee judson had put us on his do not rent list. This list is typically reserved by the hotel/motel industry for drug dealers and prostitutes...! My wife and I are both quiet, responsible, disabled senior citizens. I've been staying at hotels/motels over half the planet for about 1/2 a century. I probably stayed at that seaside motel 6 while judson was still in high school. Manager judson absolutely refuses to say why he put us on that horrible list. I would like him to #1. Apologize to my wife for the egregious guilt by association he caused her and to me for assassinating my character. #2. He should admit he made a mistake and he should take us off that list and restore us to full acceptance.

N  12th of Apr, 2008 by
I fully retract and withdraw all of my previous postings on this site concerning Accor, Motel 6 and/or Manager Lee Judson.

Comfort Inn’s OpinionDecember 26, 2006Dear Mr. and Mrs. Colbeth, It is with pleasure that I respond to the comment card you left for our review at the Comfort Inn in Tumwater and to your specific request to be rated as a guest. I have given this request a lot of thought, and since you were obviously serious about being rated as a guest, I want to give your request - as unusual as it is - the proper attention it deserves.

If I had to rate guests I would consider the following categories: 1. How did you treat our staff?2. How did you treat our premises and amenities?3. How did you conduct yourself while checked in? These are the three basic categories to consider. On our scale from 1 - 4, with 1 being excellent, 2 - good, 3 - fair, and 4 - poor, I would have to rate you excellent in all categories. You were courteous to our staff and pleasant to deal with. The credit card you presented for payment authorized on the first try and did not decline, which contributed to a smooth and efficient check in. As a guest in our hotel, you treated our premises with care and consideration - you didn't smoke in your non-smoking room, you didn't disturb other guests with loud music, TV, loud conversations or even arguments. You didn't break anything, nor did you excessively soil our linen or towels. In the morning you had your breakfast during our posted breakfast hours, not 45 minutes after breakfast closed and the breakfast area has been cleaned. Above all, you surprised our staff with your genuine concern about how you might be perceived by us. I hope you find this rating helpful. We do not expect our guests to rate "excellent" all the time. We appreciate guests who show kindness and courtesy, who do not hold our staff responsible for things that go wrong that were beyond our control, such as the loss of cable TV during the recent power outage. I see all sorts of guests come and go. About 5% rate excellent, 55% rate good, 25% rate fair, 15% rate poor. The 5% who rate excellent keep us going every day. They make up for the 15% who rated poor and instill in us a genuine wish to treat others with courtesy, kindness and respect.

My staff and I want to thank you for being one of the 5% who rated excellent.

Your kindness is much appreciated and will be remembered for a long time. Best Regards, Monika FitzGibbonComfort Inn & Conference Center1620 74th Ave SW Tumwater, Wa 98501phone: 360/352-0691fax: 360/352-0871
N  19th of Feb, 2018 by
Moriarty New Mexico Motel 6. I stayed there last week on Monday. I was not particularly fond of the rooms but the employee at the front desk by the name of Victoria made my stay extra special she was very kind polite caring and understanding. She was apologetic to my concerns and and made my concerns a priority to her. She went above and beyond to make my stay great. If I stay at this hotel again it will not be because of the rooms it will be because of the amazing employee named Victoria. Made my stay extra-special. She truly made me feel like a guest and not just a normal customer. I'm very impressed. Thank you.

Motel 6 Logo Motel 6