Motel 6 / price of room and condition of room.
My husband and I are 70 years old and were traveling home to Wa. state on 01/08/2017. We were exhausted and needed a place to stay for the night. We arrived at the Rice Hill location and found the cost was higher than any other motel 6. We paid $61.07, compaired to $54.00 in other locations. The worst problem was apparently there was a fire in our room, the vent in the bath was burn't up and wires still hanging down, also a big burn area on the tub. We were not told of this and were too exhausted to leave. I will never stay at a motel 6 again and will never recommend. We could not use the tub area.
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior
- Motel 6 - refund for not just one day but two days
- Motel 6 - bad service and dirty/broken room.