Motel 6 / overall service
-We had a reservation (made 3 weeks beforehand) for a Queen sized bed with fridge and free coffee, and were given 2 single beds, no fridge and no coffee, with no room change possibility (we asked the clerk).
-We had a reservation for 2 nights, and the second one, our keys (both of them) were disabled. We had to ask the clerk to reactivate them, which was a GREAT pleasure for her (insert sarcasm here).
-There was a group of people (which had rooms in the motel), for 2 days straight, constantly drinking at the entrance and the lobby. The same people made inappropriate remarks to my wife.
-The clean-up in our room was obviously botched (bed covers badly placed, towels not switched).
-2 of the 3 clerks in the lobby we saw obviously did not like their job there since they never smiled, barely speaked to us. They had a bad attitude overall.
-Windows were not cleaned, we saw kid handprints everywhere on them.
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - sanitary conditions and overall customer service from upper management
- Motel 6 - motel rooms 
- Motel 6 - manager unprofessional and rude behavior
- Motel 6 - refund for not just one day but two days
- Motel 6 - bad service and dirty/broken room.