Motel 6 / I was lied to told to [censor] off by your employees at the weed ca branch

1 Weed, CA, United States

I checked into motel six at 455. I asked your worker what I'd have to do to be able to come in and stay they whole night instead of getting kicked out after four hours
The employee informed me that I had to wait five min
Then when I checked in I'd be good for the night. So I did. The first room I was giving smelled terrible had cigarette butts everywhere so I called front desk and they gave me a different room which again was discussting. I had to make my own bed and sweep. I went threw alot off crap spent 80 on a room I only got for four hours.
I left the hotel. For a few hours cause I had a job to do in weed. When I returned all my stuff was gone. So I went to front desk and explained what happened. The lady laughed at me and told me I was burnt. Ive spent alot off money staying at tour place. I complained to the manager and too this day she has not responded. I will never stay in another motel six due to this disrespectful attitude of you employees. I want people fired the manager and the two workers who laughed at me and kept most of my stuff from room.

• Updated by Kelly Stockton, Aug 10, 2017

I would like my money back or comped two or three days then I'll feel like you all really cared.

Ke