Motel 6 / hispanic migrant workers
Approximately 2 weeks ago a bus load of migrant Hispanic workers arrived at the Motel 6 in Marshalltown, Iowa. Every night around 10:30 pm to 11 pm. the Hispanics spend over one half hour filling 5 gallon buckets of ice from the ice machine to fill coolers they use in a common area on the Motel property(quiet should be maintained after 10 p.m.). I've seen the Manager/Owner of the property mixing with these workers. About a week ago, he scolded white workers (workers working on a natural pipe gas line in Marshalltown, Iowa) for filling their water coolers before going to work (early in the morning) in 80 - 95 degree weather. Seems to be preferential treatment for Hispanic people.
More Motel 6 Complaints & Reviews
- Accor / Motel 6 - do not rent list 
- Motel 6 - refused to rent - no reason given 
- Motel 6 - payroll & tax fraud
- Motel 6 - dirty and disgusting rooms! 
- Accor Hotels / Motel 6 - disrespect innocent travelers 
- Motel 6 - ALL
- Motel 6 - Very Dissatisfied with rooms.
- Motel 6 Santa Ana - manager
- Motel 6 - rooms 
- Motel 6 - firstname.lastname@example.org