[Resolved] Morgan Properties / ruining my opportunity to rent

5 Laurel, MD, United States

I have contacted Morgan as well as the courts in the county of the apt I used to live in. All bills were paid but Morgan not only has 4 entries on my credit that were dismissed and no eviction but one additional one is not me. I furnished info to the credit bureaus but Morgan refuses to respond to my complaints and request for information to fix this problem. They are the worse and don't care that they screw up other folks lives. Morgan had horrible service when I lived on their property but I took care of my responsibilities but they have completely screwed me and won't bother to reach out to fix it. How hard is it to do your job. I guess really hard for these jokers. Do not rent from any of their properties. They don't give a damn about their customers or the lives they ruin.

• Resolution statement

• Morgan Properties Customer Care's Response, Aug 18, 2017

Roberta- Please email me with your name, community and contact information so I can have my collections department review this and follow up with you. [protected]@morganproperties.com

Ro