[Resolved] Morgan Properties / harassment from neighbors

5 Glen Burnie, MD, United States

We live in Quail Hollow apt in Glen Burnie MD. I have submitted many complaints about our downstairs neighbors and the noise volume. We have been in this apartment for over a year with the same downstairs neighbors. No issues occurred until we started submitting the complaints about their stereo. They beat on our ceilings as soon as we walk in the apartment, we could be bringing in groceries or just getting home from work. This unacceptable. We feel they are retaliating due to our initial complaints.

I am at a loss as what to do at this point. They have knocked on our door Thanksgiving morning and on 2 other occasions telling us we are making the floors squeak. Again, we are in an apartment this is NORMAL. The last time the woman knocked on my door she was waving her hand in my face and called me a "B".

I have lived in and out apartments my entire life and have never been more frustrated. If it weren't for the school we would relocate.

We have had no resolution when speaking with the leasing office and are at the point where the police will be called if the knock on our door again.

• Resolution statement

• Morgan Properties Customer Care's Response, Mar 23, 2018

I want to apologize about the noise concerns you are experiencing from your neighbors in your home. Please feel free to reach out to me at [protected]@morganproperties.com with your name and address so I can speak to the manager about getting your concerns addressed.

Je