Morgan Properties / bed bugs
There has been a case of bedbugs diagnosed by orkin and management in our building. Only one neighbor was notified about the bedbugs. An because management decided to wait over a week for someone to come the one tenant paid out of pocket for their apt. To be sprayed. All other tenants have not been notified by management at all. However neighbors talk and we all know about the bedbugs. Every neighbor who lives in this building should have been notified, checked, and sprayed. It is stated in the morgan properties bedbug addendum, "if infestation of resident's apartment (Or a neighbor's apartment) is reported, a pest management professional will be called in for evaluation and treatment if necessary. " well we are all neighbors in this building and have not been notified, checked or sprayed. We the tenants are people who pay way too much money to live where we the tenants are neglected and uninformed of such things. You can not spray one apartment and expect the bedbug issue to resolve, the entire building needs sprayed down to ensure their are no bedbugs. This building should be shut down, all tenants not infected should be moved (If they want out) to a new place at morgan properties cost, before these bugs are moved into their homes. Im pretty sure that morgan properties would not want to live in any of our homes under these conditions, so why should we have to suffer for their neglect?
More Morgan Properties Complaints & Reviews
- Morgan Properties - illegal business practices 
- Morgan Properties - in pa landlord can attach wages! 
- Morgan Properties - horrible management & utility ripoff 
- Morgan Properties - scam artists 
- Morgan Properties - late fees 
- Morgan Properties - ac
- Morgan Properties - damage to property 
- Morgan Properties - condition of my townhouse
- [Resolved] Morgan Properties - my closet ceiling
- [Resolved] Morgan Properties - morgan properties in windsor mill md.