Morgan Properties / bed bugs

1 South Park, PA, United States Review updated:

There has been a case of bedbugs diagnosed by orkin and management in our building. Only one neighbor was notified about the bedbugs. An because management decided to wait over a week for someone to come the one tenant paid out of pocket for their apt. To be sprayed. All other tenants have not been notified by management at all. However neighbors talk and we all know about the bedbugs. Every neighbor who lives in this building should have been notified, checked, and sprayed. It is stated in the morgan properties bedbug addendum, "if infestation of resident's apartment (Or a neighbor's apartment) is reported, a pest management professional will be called in for evaluation and treatment if necessary. " well we are all neighbors in this building and have not been notified, checked or sprayed. We the tenants are people who pay way too much money to live where we the tenants are neglected and uninformed of such things. You can not spray one apartment and expect the bedbug issue to resolve, the entire building needs sprayed down to ensure their are no bedbugs. This building should be shut down, all tenants not infected should be moved (If they want out) to a new place at morgan properties cost, before these bugs are moved into their homes. Im pretty sure that morgan properties would not want to live in any of our homes under these conditions, so why should we have to suffer for their neglect?

Be
Jun 13, 2015

Comments

• Kb
      17th of Jun, 2015

Thank you for your review and for bringing this to our attention. Please email me at kim@morgan-properties.com with the location of your building so we can make sure we get this taken care of right away.

• Cr
      20th of Sep, 2016

I would like to know what the outcome is of this. I am going through the SAME situation in Maryland. Please post a comment here so I can reach out to you. Thank You!!! I have called corporate and i always get a VM. The staff at my complex is VERY had to get ahold of and rude when we do speak. Please help!!

• Kb
      20th of Sep, 2016

Please email me at kim@morgan-properties.com so i can connect you to the correct person to handle your issue.